- We perform thermography on your animal (horse, dog, etc.)
- Pathological changes are often indicated by local warming – thermography is used for the early detection of pathological conditions in the musculoskeletal system
- SYSWE uses a high-resolution thermographic camera (FLIR P620) with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels
- SYSWE has been familiar with thermography since 1999 and is also a member of the Federal Association for Applied Thermography
Advantages of thermography
- The animal (horse, dog, etc.) ist not touched during the measurement. Thus anesthesia or sedation are not necessary!
- The measurements can be performed for every animal.
- The animal is not exposed to any stress situation – it does not affect the animal.
- A early detection of disorders is possible. Other significantly more expensive examination methods or hospital stays for finding Problems are eliminated.
- We carry out the examination on-site. A transport of the animal is not necessary.
- In cooperation with your veterinarian therapeutic measures can be prepared.
The following components of animals can be reliably examined with thermography
- Circulatory disturbances
- Focus of inflammation
- Soft tissue
- Connective tissue
- Tendons and tendon sheath
- nerve inflammation
- Spine, shoulder, innominate bone
- Adaptation of riding saddles
- Prophylactic check-up
- Training monitoring
- Therapy monitoring
- Behavioural disorders:
- Movement disorder
- Head banging
- Impulse posture
- Relieving posture
- Refusal of food intake
When selecting your service provider, pay attention to the qualification and additionally ask about the quality of the camera. SYSWE uses a high resolution thermal imaging camera (FLIR P620) with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels. Since 1999 SYSWE has had experience in thermography and is also a member of the Federal Association for Applied Thermography.
Call us on +49 4222-805 805 0 or send us an e-mail. We will gladly make you an individual offer!