Gas Camera – Gas System Inspection
- We support you with the detection of gas leakages
- Gases (hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds – VOC’s) were made visible – with the gascamera FLIR GF 320
- You get an inspection report including photographs and marked leakages
- Leakage detection significant faster and more precise than with conventional gas detectors
Leakage detection with the gascamera
Hydrocarbons and VOC’s are commonly used in the producing industry, e.g. at the petroleum processing, as fuel, as starting material of chemical synthesis processes or in the sector of sewage treatment plants, the areas of application are wide-ranging.
Equally wide-ranging are the possibilities of application of the gascamera.
We check for you
- gas conveying lines or systems for leakages (e.g. natural gas pipelines)
- gas storages
on leakages and locate possible leakages optically.
The advantages of leakage detection with the gascamera
For you as a plant operator, regular checks on gas leaks by our company bring significant benefits:
- Increasing the efficiency of the gas system by detecting losses within the system
- Increasing the plant reliability and avoidance of labor-intensive and cost-intensive plant failures
- Reduction of fire hazards and explosion hazards by locating leaks of your gas carrying components
- More safety for people and the environment by preventing gas emissions
- Leakage detection in real time
Gascamera system for gas leakage detection
With the system from FLIR GF 320 it is possible to visualize hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) for example from the natural gas production and usage. In the following you find the detectable gases:
- Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
FLIR gascamera at a biogas plant to avoid gas leakages
Talk to us about our low rates for regular checking of your system!