Outdoor inspections with our high-performance drones
- We support you with your inspection of buildings or technical systems in outdoor areas by drone
- Our high-performance drones for outdoor areas are featured with different high-resolution camera systems, e.g. with 30x zoom and thermographic cameras
The advantages for you:
An inspection by drone offers many advantages towards common methods:
- Preparation of plant maintenance planning with the results of drone-inspection, unnecessary plant shutdowns can be avoided
- Low lead time (e.g. no staging necessary)
- Overall images/ records are possible, not only selective inspections
- Also inaccessible locations (like great heights) can be inspected easily
- Cost-efficient and time-saving alternative to conventional methods
- Increased safety, because no persons are endangered
- Multiple operations at the same position possible, because of GPS systems (e.g. before-and-after comparisons)
Our outdoor drones
Matrice 600 by DJI
The Matrice 600 by DJI is the strongest drone in our inventory. It can carry up to six kilogram load and is compatible with different camera systems. One special feature is that the drone can be linked to our gas camera GF 320.
The high-performance batteries enable a flight time up to 35 minutes, depending on the load.
Because of the integrated GPS-system the drone flies extremely stable and it is possible to set the flight path in advance on the map. Precise recording can be realized.
Matrice 210 RTK by DJI
With the new Matrice 210 RTK by DJI we have an extremely robust drone in our inventory. It flies at various environmental conditions, also at a wind speed up to 35 km/h.
A new battery system allows operations also under the freezing point and due to the closed design flights are also possible at slightly precipitations.
The next feature is the camera with 30x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom. It gives us the possibility to take detailed records also from high distances. Additionally the drone is provided with a thermographic camera.
Diverse intelligent flight modes as well as a flight time up to 38 minutes allow us to concentrate on collecting usable data for your inspection.
Which lead time is needed for a drone operation?
For a drone operation rarely no lead time is necessary. We check for outdoor missions if permission for the flight is required.
When are the results of the inspection available?
You can get the raw material directly after the flight.
Are the drones qualified for a flight in ATEX environment?
No, till now there are no drones available for ATEX environment.
Which environmental conditions are necessary for a drone flight outdoors?
Our drones for outdoor areas are very robust. They can fly steady also at higher windspeeds (Matrice 210 RTK up to 35 km/h; Matrice 600 up to 28 km/h). Temperatures of -10° up to 40°C are no problem for the Matrice 600; the Matrice 210 RTK has a temperature range of -20° to 45°C. The Matrice 210 RTK is additionally splash water protected and dustproof, it can fly also at light precipitation.